This vegan recipe is perfect for stage one weaning.
Half a butternut squash
Cup cooked green lentils
Quarter of a red onion, finely chopped
Sprig of fresh coriander
1) Peel the squash and remove the seeds.
2) Then cut it into chunky sticks, the size of chunky cut chips.
3) Steam the squash until soft and keep some of the chunks for your baby to feed themselves.
4) Cook the onion in a little olive oil, then add the lentils and squash.
5) When they have all heated through, blend the mixture with a little of the cooking water and the coriander.
The Vital Baby range of weaning and toddler feeding products is available soon at BabiesRUs.